- Nationwide Acceptance- Accepted at your dealer or any authorized ASE certified repair facility.
- Nationwide Claims Assistance- If you sustain a mechanical failure, MPP will provide immediate claims authorization for covered repairs. Payment will be made immediately to your dealer or any authorized ASE certified repair facility.
- Controls Unknown Expenses- You never know when a failure will occur. Protect yourself from unknown expenses by letting MPP pay the repair bill.
- Guards Against Inflation- Over the last five years, labor costs have increased by 40% and parts costs have increased by 35%. MPP pays for covered repairs regardless of inflation.
- Transferable- This plan is transferable, making your vehicle more desirable to the next owner.
- Refundable- If you decide to sell or trade your vehicle before this plan expires, you may be entitled to a refund.
You deserve to know what this plan covers, and more importantly, what it does not. For this reason, we are offering our customers Premier protection, a vehicle service agreement so extensive that virtually every mechanical and electrical component is covered. Our coverage is so extensive that it is easier to list what is not covered in the list below.
Covered when in conjunction with a covered repair: suspension alignment, wheel balancing, filters, lubricants, air conditioning recharge, engine coolants, fluids, spark/glow plugs, engine tune-up, brake pads/linings/shoes, and manual clutch disc linings.
Items not covered:
- Correction of air and water leaks, wind noise, squeaks and rattles
- Lenses, sealed beams, light bulbs and glass
- Weather strips, windshield wiper blades, convertible and vinyl tops, upholstery, carpet, paint, moldings, hard and soft trim
- Tires, belts, hoses, body hinges, bright metal, bumper and body parts
- Contaminated fuel systems, exhaust system, and catalytic converter
- Brake drums and rotors, shock absorbers, battery and battery cables
ALL OTHER PARTS ARE COVERED!*
Premier Benefits for New, Pre-Owned, Certified You?re Covered!
Our Execu-Care Premier Vehicle Coverage pays for parts and labor on all covered repairs. Coverage is not limited to the repair of manufacturer?s defects. If a covered part fails due to wear, tear, or use we will fix it!*
Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Goal
In addition to the Execu-Care Premier coverage for mechanical failures, our customers will receive the following added benefits:
Reimbursement up to $30 per day maximum of $300 per repair visit, when your vehicle is diagnosed as inoperable due to a failure of a covered component.
Reimbursement up to $75, per occurrence, when required due to a failure or breakdown of a covered component.
Road Side Service
Reimbursement up to $75, per occurrence, when you need on-side road service for a battery jump, locksmith/key service, or fuel delivery when out of gas.
What Your Repairs Could Cost You Without Premier Coverage
The estimated repair costs were compiled from actual MPP claims for domestic and import vehicle makes.
All components including engine, electrical control computers and sensors. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost of an engine replacement is $3,060
All components including radiator, water pump, fan clutch, engine cooling fan motor and sensors. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost for a radiator and fan motor is $870
All components including ABS (Anti-lock Brake System), master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders, computers and sensors. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost for ABS is $1,162
On-Board Computer Systems
All control modules, computers and sensors.
Average repair cost for a BCU (Body Control Module) or ECU (Electronic Control Module) replacement is $1,360
Factory Installed Audio/Sound Group /Navigation
All Radio/Cassette/Compact Disc components.
Average repair cost for various stereo components is $405
All automatic/manual components including torque converter, hydraulic clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, flex plate, electrical control solenoids, shift control computers and sensors. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost for a transmission is $2,657
All fuel system components including fuel injectors, fuel pump, fuel tank, fuel lines, emission control components, and computers. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost for an Electronic Fuel Injection System/Injectors is $850
All electrical components including wiring, harness, switches, motors, electronic control units, computers and sensors. Average repair cost for a starter and alternator is $455
All front-wheel, rear-wheel, and all-wheel drive components including axle housing, axle shafts, constant velocity joints, U-joints, boots, gears, axle bearings, carrier bearings, and transfer case. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost for a CV joint/axle and boot replacement is $827
All components including bushings, bearings, strut assemblies, automatic ride leveler system, computers, and sensors. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost for a strut assembly is $409
All rack and pinion components, steering gear box, linkages, tie-rod ends, drag links, idler arms, variable ratio components, computers and sensors. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost for a steering gear/rack is $742
Factory Installed Air Conditioning and Heating System
All components including compressor, condenser, evaporator, heater core, blower motor, temperature control computer, and sensors. All seals and gaskets.
Average repair cost of an A/C compressor and condenser is $1,274
Factory Installed Comfort and Convenience Group
All power convenience groups including cruise control, keyless entry, and theft deterrent systems. All power assist options including power sun roofs, seats, windows, locks, vents, and mirrors.
Average repair cost for a power window/power lock/power seat motor is $494